AIP Cauliflower Hummus
Super delicious AIP cauliflower hummus
AIP cauliflower hummus is a chickpea-free hummus that’s low-carb, Keto, Paleo, autoimmune Paleo and Whole30 friendly. It’s savory, creamy, veggie-packed and I think you’ll love it just as much as me.
Do you ever find yourself craving hummus and wondering if autoimmune friendly hummus exists? Well, it does now! I’ve created the perfect solution for those hummus cravings with my delicious and easy cauliflower hummus recipe. This AIP cauliflower hummus makes the perfect grab-and-go snack. It is so great!
AIP cauliflower hummus goes well with:
- Vegetable sticks such as cucumber, carrots, celery, radishes.
- Plantain or cassava chips
- Grilled vegetable sticks
- Add AIP cauliflower hummus on the AIP friendly toast with any toppings you like.
AIP Cauliflower Hummus
- 1 head small garlic unpeeled
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 head cauliflower broken into florets
- 1/4 tsp olive oil extra virgin
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat your oven to 400F/200C degrees.
- Cut the very top off of the head of garlic, making sure to expose the tip of every clove. Place the coconut oil on the top and wrap in foil. Cook in the oven for 25 minutes, or until soft and lightly browned.
- Place cauliflower florets in the steamer and steam for 5 minutes or until is tender.
- Remove the steamed cauliflower florets and put into a mini food processor.
- Open the garlic foil parcel and squeeze the roasted flesh from the skins into the same food processor. Add the lemon juice, the olive oil, water and blitz the mixture to a smooth puree. Season with salt to your liking.
- Serve with vegetable sticks
Hi AIP Friends! Would you like to get more delicious recipes?
I would love to help!
I’m an Autoimmune Paleo coach and I’ve done the AIP diet twice, so I’ve all the tools, recipe ideas, shopping list, name a few.. which I would love to share with you.
The AIP diet helped me to recover from an autoimmune disease, psoriasis. This diet is an amazing tool that we can use to discovery our food sensitivities and help our bodies to heal.
Sign in for my NEWSLETTER, and receive the AIP Breakfast e-book, delicious AIP recipes, full of tips and relevant blogs.