Do you have a good understanding of nutrition for sport/exercise but need to further your knowledge to help you to achieve your goals?
Are you just starting out in sport/exercise or are looking to lose some weight and are wanting to learn how to get the best out of your nutrition?
Perhaps you just want to enhance your knowledge then book a consultation with me today!
Athletes are usually on a constant quest to craft the perfect meal and bespoke nutrition plans to give them the winning edge. And while many athletes go through a bit of trial-and-error with their diet until they come up with a plan that works for them, there are a few key points that all athletes should keep in mind when trying to match their meals and snacks to their activity.
Imagine the feeling of crossing the finishing line for the first time, lifting that trophy or get rid of those excess pounds. Nutrition is one of the most important aspects of success!
The Importance of Nutrition
Without proper fuel and nutrients your body will not reach its full potential.
Poor nutrition drastically increases the risk of fatigue and injury.
Achieve greater training gains, which will greatly benefit your overall goals.
Support your overall health through better nutrition choices.
What happens during the session?
Fill out the Contact Us form to book your FREE 30 minutes Discovery Call with sports nutritionist to discuss your needs. I will then send you a health questionnaire. That will let me know more about your current health status, food preferences, exercise schedule, goals, current understanding of nutrition and dietary requirements etc. This will enable me to tailor the sessions personal to you.
At the initial consultation I will take a detailed health history questionnaire as bases for further investigation of your case history, medications, current diet and lifestyles as well as answering any questions you may have. Together you will agree on your health goals for the consultation, using this, I will work with you to agree a realistic programme for you to follow.
Bespoke Nutrition Plan includes
- A Personalised Nutrition Guide (nutrient recommendations, which foods to avoid, which foods to include, etc.)
- A good knowledge of the basics of nutrition which will help you to achieve your goals whether it is to lose some weight or just to make your diet healthier.
- You will also gain valuable skills to help you plan healthy meals based around your own goals and requirements, a sound understanding of food shopping to help you make the right choices in the supermarket as well as saving yourself some money along the way.
- 14 day Meal plan with recipes, food tables, etc.
- Website recommendations for more delicious recipes.
To book your consultation with sports nutritionist, please contact me via email email@example.com or call on 07510911068. I look forward to meeting with you soon!
Sports Nutritionist London
Sports Nutritionist Online