Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding (Paleo)
Quick and easy recipe that is simple to prepare and delicious for the whole family to enjoy. You can make it night before to have something ready for your busy breakfast. This chocolate chia seed pudding is great for anyone who enjoys sweet taste.
Chocolate Chia Pudding
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk or coconut milk unsweetened
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup cacao powder or carob powder
- 2 dates or 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract optional
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon optional
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend it until completely smooth and creamy, scraping down sides as needed.
- Pour into a jar and let to rest covered in the fridge overnight or at least 3-5 hours (or until it’s achieved a pudding-like consistency).
- Serve chilled with desired toppings, such as fruit, granola, or coconut whipped cream.
Hi Friends! Are You Looking for Healthy Recipes?
I would love to help!
I’m a nutritional therapist, an Autoimmune Paleo coach and I’ve been exploring and making delicious recipes which I would love to share with you.
Sign in for my NEWSLETTER, and receive the autoimmune Paleo Breakfast e-book, more delicious AIP recipes, full of tips and relevant blogs.