Raspberry & Mango Smoothie
A nutrient packed Raspberry Mango Smoothie which will bring you to the tropics and kick start your day in the right direction!
This Raspberry Mango Smoothie is dairy free and sugar free. I used unsweetened home-made almond milk here but if you don’t like the taste you could use coconut milk, rice milk or any other plant based milk and it would be just as good. The chia seeds give this smoothie an extra nutrient kick to get your body started in the morning.
Beautiful Raspberry & Mango Smoothie
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen mango, diced
- ½ cup of fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 frozen ripe banana
- ½ cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon of chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon of blackcurrant powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of honey (optional)
Add mango, raspberries, banana, almond milk, chia seeds, blackcurrant powder and honey in a blender until smooth and serve.