Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan, Gluten Free, Keto)
Quick and easy recipes that are simple to prepare, fast to cook and delicious for the whole family to enjoy are my favorite ones. I love to cook, but I usually make simple recipes and if it has a great taste I would suggest it to my clients. I, honestly, understand how it is difficult to make a meal when your diet is quite restricted due to health issues. Therefore, I am giving you this simple but really delicious Chia Seed Chocolate Pudding recipe!
Chocolate Chia Pudding
- 1 ¾ cups (400ml) unsweetened almond milk coconut milk
- 1/3 cup (63g) chia seed
- 1/4 cup (24g) cacao or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 dates or 2-3 tsp stevia
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Fruits such as berries, mango.
- Nuts or seeds
1. Add all ingredients except sweetener to a mixing bowl and whisk vigorously to combine. If not blending (which I preferred!), sweeten to taste with styvia.
2. Let rest covered in the fridge overnight or at least 3-5 hours (or until it’s achieved a pudding-like consistency).
3. If blending, add to a blender and blend until completely smooth and creamy, scraping down sides as needed.
4. Leftovers keep covered in the fridge for 2-3 days, though best when fresh.
5. Serve chilled with desired toppings, such as fruit, granola, or coconut whipped cream.