Berry Coconut Granola Yoghurt (AIP, Paleo)
This berry coconut granola yogurt bowl is a quick and easy AIP breakfast, made with dairy-free coconut yogurt. The berry coconut yoghurt has a super creamy texture, coupled with sweet & tangy goodness! You can customise the bowl to your flavour preferences!
Variations for berry coconut granola yogurt
Option 1: Use any fruit you like or have in your kitchen, and add a bit of lemon juice to the yogurt for a different taste.
Option 2: Granola add in ideas: chopped dried apricots, or figs, or prunes, dates; sliced tiger nuts.
Berry Coconut Granola Yoghurt
- 20 g coconut flakes unsweetened
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla alcohol-free
- 1 cup coconut milk yogurt
- 1/2 cup blueberries or raspberries
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 scoop collagen powder optional
- Preheat oven to 180C / 350F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add shredded coconut on baking sheet and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Toast in the oven for 2 minutes. Stir coconut and toast for another 2 minutes. Remove coconut from oven and give a final stir to make sure cinnamon and coconut are combined. Set aside and let cool.
- Meanwhile, place yogurt in a bowl and add collagen, vanilla, and maple syrup. Stir to combine. Taste and adjust maple syrup to your liking.
- To assemble the parfaits, divide half the yogurt among parfait glasses or bowls. Top with half the blueberries and half the toasted coconut.
- Repeat layers finishing with the toasted coconut
Hi AIP Friends! Are You Struggling with meal ideas?
I would love to help!
I’m an Autoimmune Paleo coach and I’ve done the AIP diet twice, so I’ve all the tools, recipe ideas, shopping list, name a few.. which I would love to share with you.
The AIP diet helped me to recover from an autoimmune disease, psoriasis. This diet is an amazing tool that we can use to discovery our food sensitivities and help our bodies to heal.
Sign in for my NEWSLETTER, and receive the AIP Breakfast e-book, delicious AIP recipes, full of tips and relevant blogs.