Homemade, delicious AIP guacamole
This delicious AIP Guacamole recipe is so easy to make and it is full of vital nutrients such as omega 3, vitamin C, Vitamin B, Magnesium. This guacamole is tomato-free, nightshade-free suitable for allergy-free diet. It’s deliciously flavoured and perfectly creamy.
While guacamole is best eaten shortly after it’s made, it is possible to store it. If you must store it make sure that you keep it in the air-tight container to prevent any air getting to it and causing it to go brown.
AIP Guacamole goes well with:
- Vegetable sticks such as cucumber, carrots, celery, radishes.
- Plantain or cassava chips
- Grilled vegetables
- Add guacamole on the AIP friendly toast with any topping you like.
- 1 large avocado
- 1 garlic clove peeled and finely chopped
- 1 shallot thinly sliced
- 1 lime or lemon juice
- 3 tbsp parsley finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the pit. Score the inside of the avocado with a blunt knife and scoop out the flesh with a spoon. Place in a bowl. Use a fork to mash the avocado.
- Use a fork to mash the avocado.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well with the fork.
- Serve with plantain chips, vegetable sticks or AIP bread
Hi AIP Friends! Are You Struggling with meal ideas?
I would love to help!
I’m an Autoimmune Paleo coach and I’ve done the AIP diet twice, so I’ve all the tools, recipe ideas, shopping list, name a few.. which I would love to share with you.
The AIP diet helped me to recover from an autoimmune disease, psoriasis. This diet is an amazing tool that we can use to discovery our food sensitivities and help our bodies to heal.
Sign in for my NEWSLETTER, and receive the AIP Breakfast e-book, delicious AIP recipes, full of tips and relevant blogs.