Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan, Gluten-free, Keto)
Quick and easy recipes that are simple to prepare, fast to cook and delicious for the whole family to enjoy are my favorite ones. I love to cook, but I usually make simple recipes and if it has a great taste I would suggest it to my clients. I, honestly, understand how it is difficult to make a meal when your diet is quite restricted due to health issues. Therefore, I am giving you this simple but really delicious Chia Seed Chocolate Pudding recipe!
Chocolate Chia Pudding
- 1 ¾ cups (400ml) unsweetened almond milk coconut milk
- 1/3 cup (63g) chia seed
- 1/4 cup (24g) cacao or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 dates or 2-3 tsp stevia
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Fruits such as berries, mango.
- Nuts or seeds
1. Add all ingredients except sweetener to a mixing bowl and whisk vigorously to combine. If not blending (which I preferred!), sweeten to taste with styvia.
2. Let rest covered in the fridge overnight or at least 3-5 hours (or until it’s achieved a pudding-like consistency).
3. If blending, add to a blender and blend until completely smooth and creamy, scraping down sides as needed.
4. Leftovers keep covered in the fridge for 2-3 days, though best when fresh.
5. Serve chilled with desired toppings, such as fruit, granola, or coconut whipped cream.